The Henry Family

Monday, December 17, 2012

September 2012

Mallory and I started September with a trip to visit my parents in Spokane, WA.  My parents were really wanting to see the baby but it was too early in the school year for Madeline and Will to miss that much, so just the two of us went while Nathan took care of things at home.  Here's Madeline holding her baby sister right before we left.  She missed her so much!
This is the pallet I made for Mallory in the airport so she could stretch out between flights.  She was a great traveler!  She nursed, slept, and charmed everyone we sat by:)  I was a nervous wreck about traveling with a  12 week old, but it was a really good experience in the end.
We had so much fun with my mom and dad!  Nana did some shopping and this cute sweater dress was one of her purchases.
While we were there, she loved to be put on my mom's ottoman.  Her head control got so much better while we were there!
We stayed for two weeks (this was actually Nathan's idea) and it was wonderful but I sure missed Madeline, Will, and Nathan so much.  I was so excited to be reunited with them and to get back to our normal routine.

Monday morning after we got back, we were back to normal!  Here's Madeline on her way to school (I wasn't driving yet).  She had earned a hat pass for good behavior:)
Will cheesing it up, all dressed for P.E. day!
Mallory usually falls asleep for her morning nap on the way to take the kids:)  Such a sweet angel!
Madeline's friends all love that she has a baby sister!  They are always asking to hold her when they come over.  Here is her friend Lynley, taking a turn:)
At the end of September, Mallory turned 3 months old!  The change between pictures was not as dramatic as last month's but she sure has grown still:)
I caught Will reading to Mallory while I fixed dinner.  He is such a good big brother!
In other big September news, Will started playing soccer for the first time!  He was so excited to wear his uniform.  The shin guards were his favorite.
Our other big September event requires its own post, Madeline's 8th birthday!  Stay tuned!

No comments: