The Henry Family

Saturday, December 8, 2012

July 2012

Around the time Mallory was born, my dad had planned a trip to visit my Pepa in Texarkana. They made a day trip so they could both meet Mallory. We got her all dressed up to meet them. She was actually tolerating not being swaddled for a little while:)

Happy 4th of July!



This was actually a very hard day. John and Lindsey brought Lucy to meet Mallory, which was so sweet. But, that also meant my mom was leaving:(. She went back with them to attend Lucy's Baptism and to fly home. I had such a hard time with this! She had been with me for three weeks and I missed her like crazy!

Two cousins only 10 days apart! They just rolled around together. It was really cute!

In the end, we all did just fine:). Mallory was still nursing well and growing cuter every day. She was such a good, calm baby and a decent sleeper! Madeline and Will stayed busy with activities and Nathan did a great job of managing our home while I focused on recovering and taking care of Mallory.

The short-lived phase where she liked a paci!
Sweet sister love!
Whenever we laid her down to sleep, she would roll to her side. I love how tiny and peaceful she looks here.
Daddy snuggling with his baby girl.
Meeting her Great Grandma and Grandpa Taylor.
First baby tub bath, She looks unsure but did really well!

Big stretches!

First trip to church

Her first attempt at drinking breast milk from a bottle at 3 weeks. It did not go very well! She will only nurse to this day:)

July 23, 1 month old!


No comments: