The Henry Family

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Halloween 2012

The kids were very excited about Halloween this year.  I had said I was not buying costumes this year because we have so many dress up clothes already.  We just created costumes from what we already have.  The Tuesday before Halloween, we went to a Halloween party at Hope Landing (Will's therapy center).  We made Will a pirate costume (Nathan actually painted the skull and crossbones himself) which actually won a costume contest at a birthday party the weekend before!  Madeline used several different costume pieces to create a rock star costume, and Mallory just wore a cute Halloween outfit my mom had bought her.  I thought we did a pretty good job and the party was so much fun for everyone!



On Wednesday, we normally go to "church school".  They hosted a trunk or treat with carnival games inside.  Mallory and Will wore the same outfits and Madeline decided to be a sock hop girl this time, using another dress up outfit.  She looked so cute!

Eating dinner with our church friends!
Having another baby has made me very nostalgic:)  So, I thought I would show our old Halloween pictures:)

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012
Hopefully Mallory will be standing well enough to join this picture by next year:)

No comments: