The Henry Family

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Get ready for a lot of catching up!

I think this may be the longest I have gone since updating this blog. I hope you all who read haven't completely given up on me:)

Not long before my last post, we had a nice surprise! It was followed by a very difficult and sick 1st trimester where I honestly was not myself at all. I was basically on bed rest and fighting to stay hydrated enough to keep the baby and I healthy:(



We are so thrilled to be expecting a new baby and feel very blessed by this unexpected gift from God.

I did manage to take some pictures during that time and hope to get this blog caught up soon and hope to get back to weekly posting. I love recording the events in our lives for my family and children and still love looking back, so it is very important for me to keep up:)
So get ready! Many more posts to come:)

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats to you! I hope you're able to enjoy a bit of the second trimester.