The Henry Family

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thanksgiving

Right after all of the craziness with a newborn foster baby, Madeline's surgery, and my pregnancy nausea, we took a road trip down to see my grandparents in Georgetown, TX. My mom and dad also flew in from Spokane, so the kids had the added bonus of seeing their grandparents and great grandparents!
We stayed for 3 days and had the best time being with everyone. I even felt less nauseous and was able to eat all of my Grandma Taylor's good cooking! Here we are getting ready to eat our wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. Grandma, Nana, and Nathan outdid themselves preparing such amazing food.

The weather was just beautiful and we took advantage of it by taking lots of family pictures, playing in the backyard, and taking the kids to a fun local park.


Aren't my grandparent amazing? They are 87 and 86 but don't act a day older than 60:) They are such amazing role models to Nathan and I in their long marriage and living a simple lifestyle! We aspire to be just like them!


4 generations of ladies in our family!




We felt so blessed to be able to spend this time with our family. I think it was just what we needed after such a hectic and tough fall for our family! We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments: