The Henry Family

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Haircut

Madeline and Will will be starting back to school one week from Monday, so we are getting ready. One of the things on the list was to get Maddie's hair cut short. We let it grow long over the summer so that we can do ponytails and braids but usually cut it short for the fall. It is just too cute that way and I don't have to worry about whether anyone at her school has time to re-fix it after nap. It looks good all the time.
Here is the before picture. I can't believe how long it had gotten!
Here is the after picture at the beauty shop. It looks even cuter with a cute bow, headband, or barrette.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my goodness! She grew up between those 2 pictures!

Rachel said...

She is so cute!

I wanted to send you this blog about Laine Virtue's baby (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/leightonharper). Laine and I were sorority sisters, but I'm pretty sure that you two were on Dance Team together at Rogers. If not, just ignore this. If so, I thought you'd want to know.

Hope that school is going well for you!