The Henry Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Will's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe it, but on July 27, my baby boy turned one. It is hard to imagine that just a year ago, I was crying over having to have a c-section due to his transverse position (sideways). All of the pain afterward was well worth it to have such a wonderful baby boy in my life. He has been such a wonderful addition to our family and I thank God everyday for blessing me with both of my wonderful children. Being a mother is the best job I will ever have!

We celebrated Will's birthday one day early so that all of our family and friends could make the day trip down to South Arkansas. We had a construction party and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves.
Will's Nana made a visit to Strausburg to find the perfect birthday outfit. She did a great job of finding one that even matched the theme of the party! He looked so handsome in it.
Great-Mema made the trip and got a special cuddle with the birthday boy before he went outside to play.
Aunt Gina and Emma enjoyed playing with tools and trucks in the big dirt pile.
Our good friends Haley and Ashlyn also loved the dirt!
Will is still not walking but did show off some with his Nana's help.


I can only seem to download 5 pictures at a time, but I have to run and exercise before the fitness center closes. More later!

No comments: