The Henry Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I wish I could post more than 5 pictures!

Will could not have a bakery cake, due to the milk and egg problem. So, I found a recipe without both, using vegan butter. The texture was more dense, and it tasted kind of bland. But, it was a cute cake. I even attempted to decorate it myself with Will's name.
Will was more interested in the icing than anything else. He has such a sweet tooth!
He even took a break to smile for the camera. I think he was still shocked that his mama put more than just a few bites on his tray!
Here was the cake for everyone else. We have a speciality bakery in town called Elm Street Bakery. The owner loves Will and said she would do whatever I asked for his cake and she did such a great job. Thanks Theresa!
After cake, we opened many presents! Will was not that interested in opening gifts but had plenty of helpers.
This horse from his Great Mema and Pepa was a favorite of all kids at the party.
His Nana and Paw-paw Pesek gave him this great wagon with seats, seat belts, and cup holders. Will and Emma tried it out right away.

So, I think it's going to take a least 1 more post to get all of the cute pictures uploaded. Those of you with more experience, how can you get blogger to let you upload more than 5 at a time?


1 comment:

Amy James said...

It will only let you upload 5 at a time, but after those are downloaded you can then do 5 more or however you need and they will post in the same post. You can then click and drag them so that they are in the order you want them in. Hope this is helpful! Your kiddos sure are cute! O, blast from the past, I found a picture of me and you modeling you mom's dark shades of bronze foundation from forever ago! Do you remember that?? Amy Abbott James