The Henry Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A 2009 Recap. . . Sort of

Okay, I've noticed that many bloggers are doing a recap of their year. Now, mine will be a little different. I'm just finally catching up on pictures considering I haven't posted any since Will's birthday in July. I decided to do them in separate posts based on the holiday or event. They go backwards because that was the easiest way to do it. You may notice that I am missing Thanksgiving and that is because Blogger is having trouble uploading those pictures. I have no idea why it could upload all of the other ones, but I will try again some other time. My dad has not uploaded Christmas pictures yet, so those will come later too. I have hyjacked my old camera from Nathan's classroom to use until we have room in the budget to get a new battery charger and card reader for my current camera. So, hopefully my blog will stay more updated.

Maybe one of my resolutions needs to be having a more organized and updated blog, ha!
Happy New Year!

No comments: