The Henry Family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Picture Catch Up

I have finally cleared all of the pictures that have been sitting on my camera since school started and thought I would share a few cute ones.

Here is Maddie on her first day of 4 year old preschool. She was so excited about her new lunchbox that she wanted it to be in the picture too.
Will was also excited and didn't seem to mind waking up early. He was all smiles!
Lately, as Will is more mobile (although still not walking yet), he has been getting into more and more. In the background, you can see the diapers he pulled out of the package and in the foreground, the roll of trash bags he unrolled. He did all of this in a very short period of time, while I was a few feet away in the kitchen.
Doesn't this shirt tell it all! "Large and in Charge!" It was a birthday gift from the Long family.
But, how can you get too upset when he gives you this look. "What mess mom?"
His other new favorite past-time is crawling to the entryway and looking out the glass door. He will stand there for awhile, just looking around. This particular time, the dogs decided to join him. It was such a cute little scene, that I had to grab the camera. Boys and their dogs!!

I will try to be better about taking pictures and updating more. I hope you all have not given up on checking the blog!

No comments: