The Henry Family

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

We left to do an early Christmas with Nathan's family in Conway on the Saturday before Christmas. We had so much fun seeing his side of the family and the cousins had such a good time playing together. As usual, I didn't take any pictures:( I have decided that sometimes it is more fun to just enjoy the experience rather than being so focused on pictures. Luckily, my dad took care of that for our family celebrations!

On Christmas Eve, we headed to Little Rock to see Robbie and Emma. My mom, dad, and Grandma and Grandpa Taylor also met us there. We watched Emma open her presents, played with the kids, and ate some great snack food, as we always do:)



Such a silly boy!
Mallory wore herself out and took a nice nap all cuddled up with Daddy:)

Then, she was ready to go again! Laughing with Mommy.
My dad had fun with the kids, trying to capture different emotions for a poster project he wanted to do. They were so funny and cute!
Surprised:
Silly:
In deep thought:
Happy:
Silly Nana getting in on the dress up fun:) She was wearing fairy wings too!
Madeline is cracking me up in the "Brave" costume wig. I had no idea she knew how to cross her eyes!

After our snack dinner, we loaded up to head back to El Dorado. We got the kids in bed and then got the house ready for Christmas morning!

No comments: