The Henry Family

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Family and Friends Baby Shower

 After school wrapped up for both kids, my mom came for a visit.  She originally planned the trip to see Madeline's dance recital and then decided to throw me a baby shower with her good friend, Karen.  I was so touched that they did this for me!

Karen is an amazing hostess and the set up was just beautiful!

 I was so happy that so many of our family and friends could come.  Madeline was especially excited to see our cousin, Katie.  I love that Karen got Madeline a crown for the big sister:)
 I have a lot of friends who have little girls and several came, which Madeline really appreciated!
 We played Baby Shower Bingo and then a fun game where you see how many baby clothes you can hang on a clothesline in one minute.  Here is my friend, Connie taking her turn.  They had to hold a baby and a phone while doing this as well:)
 The little girls took a turn too.
 Everyone was so generous and gave us many gifts that were so helpful, as well as some really cute clothes!
We couldn't resist a belly picture with my sister-in-law, Lindsey, who is due 3 weeks before me.  I just can't believe how much bigger my belly is and how swollen I look:)

It was so wonderful to be surrounded by so many women who are a part of my life.  I love how excited they are about this new addition to our family and can't wait for them all to meet her!

No comments: