The Henry Family

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You know you're not a professional blogger when. . .

. . .you have so many pictures like these filling up your hard drive:)
In an effort to keep it real around this blog, I thought I would show some funny pictures made in an attempt to get some cute blog-worthy and picture frame worthy pictures.

I have a nice camera, but I am not the best user of said camera. I also do not like to edit pictures, so what I take, is what you see. Lighting is often an issue for me:)
Easter marked one of the longest photo sessions with my kids yet.
I'm guessing I picked the wrong place here. Sorry kids, I did not intend to blind you with the sun:)


Nathan wanted a more recent picture of Madeline for his new office. I asked her to just relax and be herself. I'm not sure, but I think she misunderstood my directions (or maybe this is just who she is:)









The 4th of July brought yet another example of Will's reluctance. We just tell Madeline to keep smiling and keep clicking to catch Will not looking like he is being tortured. I guess that didn't happen here:)
I actually have started to enjoy these "outtakes." It helps me remember the occasion even better than the perfect smiling pictures. They also really make me laugh!

No comments: