The Henry Family

Friday, December 12, 2008

Prepare to be Shocked!

I actually figured out how to get a video clip from my camera onto my blog with minimal help from Nathan!

Let me say that there is a lot going on in this video. I was actually taking still pictures of the kids and Will was walking around by himself. So, I thought I would brilliantly capture it on the camera instead of the camcorder. You will see that this plan did not work so I had Maddie perform her program song to entertain us while Will decided to keep rearranging the refrigerator magnets. I love how he decided to chime in on the song partway through while having the pink paper fall on his face. This is very representative of free time in our house.

For those of you who might not have noticed by my voice and Maddie's. . . yes, we're definitely from the South:)

But, didn't Maddie do a great job with her song. More to come on that Monday night after their program. I will also keep trying to catch Will walking for everyone.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at you, Ms. Techno gal! Your kids are so precious! Yes, we should get the boys together. Let me know if you are ever up here, or maybe we can take a road trip to your neck of the woods this spring. It would be fun!

Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

That is sooooo sweet! I love it. Thanks for sharing! Call me as ya'll (I'm obviously from the South as well! <3 those accents!) head to Conway for Christmas!

Mike and Katie said...

Are the kids doing "Three Wise Men and a Baby?" When she started singing it, I thought it sounded very familiar. We did that play with our homeschool co-op one year. Very cute songs and play.

Your daughter sounds wonderful and I'm thrilled Will is walking!

Katie

P.S. It's going to -17 F tomorrow. The snow is great but that sucks the fun out of Christmas travel for me!