The Henry Family

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finally catching up!

I know, I know, I said that I would try to post once a week and here it has been over a month! While we were adjusting to being a 2 parent working family, both kids decided to get the flu. Then, after they were recovered, I spent a weekend with food poisining. Finally, they both turn up with a stomach virus this past week. I have been at my new job for about a month and a half and have taken 5 sick days!
Here are some picture to help catch up the past month:




Will continues to be quite the charmer. Look at that precious smile!
Here he is with his favorite Valentine after getting his gift of new rattles.Here is Madeline with her Valentine who says she will be kissing no other Valentines until she is at least 30!

No comments: